Complex Logic Software Developer
We see a Complex Logic Developer as a mix of a mathematician, algorithm specialist, analyst, and programmer, capable of developing strong vertical expertise and production-ready solutions in most scientifically challenging areas. All the above by either doing comprehensive research or discovering an efficient way of implementing ideas obtained by the research, analytics, or scientific articles.
Here we provide a list of skills and technologies we are interested in. See for yourself, whether any of them are in your scope of expertise or interest. You do not have to master all of them. Tell us what your strong side is and we will find the right task for you. We value the thrive for knowledge and self-development within our team.
- Strong knowledge in core of at least one of Java/C++/C#/Go.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Strong knowledge in common Computer Science, preferably complete or ongoing Master's or Ph.D. degree.
- Understanding of BI/BA requirements developments. Desire and ability to understand how things work in a specific domain.
- Advanced algorithms and data structures.
- Math, Statistics, Machine learning.
- Math packages (MATLAB, R, or similar).
- Fluent with git, build/CI systems, and package management on a platform of choice.
It is also an advantage if you have the following skills:
- Experience with Data analytics.
- Experience with JupyterLab.
- Knowledge of Python and libraries (Numpy, SciPy, TensorFlow, and others).